to quote ben stiller "shes phat. ph...phat."
Ill take her out to burger king and we';ll get this settled out.
Printable View
to quote ben stiller "shes phat. ph...phat."
Ill take her out to burger king and we';ll get this settled out.
Chick needs a few Big Macs.
Well the blonde part is for a movie
hopefully the weight loss is too
My god, she should know her big breakthru was her mmmm big breakouts...and with all that weight loss, she looks a bit less "woah" and a lot more "where did they go"
Yeah, I heard the "blonde" was for a movie too. Hardly blonde though; orange is not flattering on anyone. I know! I don't think the weight loss is for a movie...especially since she catagorized herself as "overweight" when she was obviously not at all.
By the way, do you work for People Magazine, writing their captions for them...with those cute catch phrases and rhymes? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
i thought she looked great before...but that is just plain nasty now
she looked good at this weight.........
how do i put a picture on here without making it a attachment that u have 2 click on and download [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]....just wondering for the future
What the ____ happen to her? It must be that Hollywood trend of being nothing but skin and bones. IMO that crap is nasty. Like most of you have said on here, I too like a little meat on my girls. Thank of all her fans who are young girls. Do you think they too think they are overwieght and need to lose a ton of weight?
Wow....how can she think that she looks good....that is just plain nasty the way she looks. She looked so much better at the weight she was before, I never saw anything wrong with her then. I just can't believe how much she's lost....nasty...
She looks anorexic (sp) or on something.
Not sure how that is suspose to help her.
Or maybe she is just really sick?
That does not even look like her and way to thin.